Sunday 30 October 2011

Summer has ended

As you all know the clocks went back lastnight so it's official, summer has ended. *cries*.  My summer was average to be honest. I did a few exciting things like took a trip to London.When i arrived home my sister went into labour and gave birth to a little girl which she named Lily Grace. She is a little beauty.

I took a trip to Wales to visit my boyfriend and his family which was nice and the weather was beautiful. Unfortunately i only got to wear my bikini once and that was when me and the family took a trip to oxford for some punting, the weather was scorching. So all in all not a great summer but i'm very excited for next years as me and the boyf have decided to go on holiday, bring it on!

The arrival of my beautiful niece, Lily Grace x

No comments:

Post a Comment