Monday 31 October 2011

Peach Melba

Today i bravely went to college without any false nails, tips, varnish on. This morning i popped this Barry M Nail Paint in my bag just incase i got bored. I hadn't tried it yet and was rather excited to do so. 11 o clock arrived and i found myself sat staring into space with nothing to do so i decided to quickly paint my nails.
Considering i painted them in approzimately five minutes i did a rather good job. Yes i should of filed my nails beforehand but hey ho!

Excuse my fake tanned fingers, oops! Overall i think the colour is really pretty. It's such a bold colour but fresh looking. I wish i'd discovered it early summer. However with it being such a light colour I found one coat wasn't enough so i roughly gave them a second coat and shabam, finished :-).

Are there any other Barry M Nail Paints you would recommend? I'm a big fan of Barry M they have some real cute colours.

Hope you like. x

No comments:

Post a Comment