Monday 31 October 2011

Nail Tips

Recently i have been wearing nail tips alot! I saw a box of nail tips in boots and thought i would try them out even though i hadn't a clue where to start. The nail tips were plain but very white, a little shiny but nice and clean looking. There are 12 different sized tips in the box so there is a nice range of sizes for you to choose from! There were glue and instructions attached with the box so i followed the instructions and began from there. Now i am addicted to these, they last about 10 days without any falling off. To get them off i just soak them in some warm water for a while and away they come. I have gained a lot of wear out of these and will continue to purchase when i fancy having some lush white tips!
Here is a pic of them on!

To achieve this look i just simply prepared the sizes that fit my nail and then i placed some glue on my nail and tip and then applied and held down for 10 seconds. They stuck really quickly and then i cut them to my preffered size and filed them evenly.
I was told you can by a 'filler' .
Have any of you tried these out or have any tips?

No comments:

Post a Comment